In addition to its concert series, The Baroque Music Festival presents
educational and outreach programs to the Mexican community.
Ticket revenue and program fees alone do not cover the costs of presenting chamber music programs of the highest quality nor does it fully support our education and outreach programs. Your tax deductible contribution helps keep our concerts affordable and supports our programs in local schools and orphanages.
Please consider contributing to The Baroque Music Festival’s Annual Fund. Your support will help ensure a strong future for Festival.
How to participate:
Select which Fund you would like your pledge to go to:
- Educational Programs
- Cultural Program
- Special Projects
- General Fund
- Sustainer: ($10,000 +)
- All the benefits in the Guarantor category plus:
- Name recognition as a Program underwriter
- Private concert at your home by Camerata Ventapane artists
- Guarantor: ($5,000 - $9,999)
- All the benefits in the Benefactor category plus:
- Lunch with the Artistic Director
- Benefactor: ($1,000 - $4,999)
- All of the benefits in the Guardian category plus:
- Two free tickets to bring friends as your guest to a concert of your choice
- Attend a pre-concert rehearsal
- Guardian: ($500 - $999)
- All of the benefits in the Contributor category plus:
- Invitation to post concert receptions
- Contributor ($100 - $499) (includes housing hosts)
- Listing in season concert program in the year of your donation.
- Recording of selected concert CD
To Pledge a Donation:
- To pay with a credit card, click on Donation button at the top of this page.
- Make US checks payable to Camerata Ventepane and mail to: Baroque Music Festival, C/O Henry Kirby, 7220 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77030-3514
- Make peso checks payable to Festival de Musica Barroca de San Miguel de Allende, A.C. and mail to: Baroque Music Festival, C/O PMB 609-B, Aldama #3, Col. Centro , San Miguel de Allende, Gto., México 37700
- Call: (044) 415-119-3853